Are you looking to have a successful automotive career? At Sun Devil we are looking for Automotive Store Managers to join our team. We are a growing company and if you come ready to give it your all, your hard work will pay off.
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall store performance both financial and operational of a market by establishing and maintaining guest services, overseeing and is accountable for the operation of their market by ensuring maximum sales and profitability through expense control, human resource management, and managing operating costs and shrink.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Opportunity for Advancement!!!
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding customer service by ensuring that management team is maintaining store standards, solid product knowledge, conducting call backs, ensures that time commitments are met, and all other components of guest service. Handles escalated customer complaints.
- Sets expectations and communicates regularly with employees on job responsibilities, goals, training, development and overall customer service. Holds management team accountable for job responsibilities, training and goals by coaching or counseling employees toward desired behaviors. The District Manager will lead by example.
- Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures of the Company by conducting regular meetings with employees, store audits, etc.
- Conducts performance evaluations for all employees at regular intervals.
- Analyzes and measures business trends; develops and implements plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed Sales and Profit targets as provided in the Store Margin Statement.
- Writes up customers in POS system
- Answers phone calls
- Inventory control
- Five or more years of experience of sales in an auto repair shop management position or equivalent business experience in the automotive industry.
- Previous experience in managing and coaching team members to success through effective communication; business development and strategy implementation knowledge.
- Proven ability to develop and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual plans with clearly defined goals.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales and profit goals.
- Previous experience as an Automotive Technician or similar position preferred, but not required.
- Possess valid driver’s license or obtain a valid driver’s license within 30 days of hire date.
- Possess current or expired State Inspector License or ability to obtain a State Inspector license within 30 days of hire date.
- Ability to work a minimum of five days, including Saturday's.
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.