Are you looking to have a successful automotive career? At Sun Devil we are looking for Automotive Technicians to join our team. We are a growing company and if you come ready to give it your all, your hard work will pay off.
The Automotive Technician / Mechanic is responsible for effectively and efficiently diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles while adhering to the MAP guidelines and in accordance with dealership, manufacturer’s and company standards.
COMPENSATION: $36k - $120k Depending on experience
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Benefits:
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Opportunity for Advancement!!!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses vehicles according to the appropriate level of certifications/experience.
- Performs work as outlined on the Multi-point Inspection and/or Repair Order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Explains technical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include the Store Manager, Service Consultants and/or customers.
- Recommends services that are necessary to keep the customer’s vehicle in running condition; properly documents all recommendations in customer file.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- Maintains appropriate ASE certifications and renewals of expiring certifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of one unexpired ASE or equivalent experience or training
- Possess valid AZ driver’s license, or obtain a valid AZ driver’s license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days, including Saturdays
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.